You want to know what’s going on Uganda, and our intrepid bloggers have a few questions for you too.
- How many pairs of shoes do you have?
- What is Ugandan for toy?
- What’s going on here?
- When’s the last time you spent $9?
- What day is it?
- Do you know what it means to adopt?
- What is your dream for your children?
- Have you seen this?
- Can you see the stars from where you live?
- What is Celebration Hill?
Internet access is still acting up over there. So, if this was a post of 11 questions, which it’s not, the next obvious question would be “When’s the Internet going to cooperate?”
But then the judge would direct the jury to, “Disregard counselor’s last question” because this post is 10 Questions From Uganda.