And we’re tired of all the questions. WE WANT some answers.
How about it?
- What’s weird about you?
- How did you choose your sponsored child?
- Why do you care about children in poverty?
- How many of these questions do you think that we think you will answer?
- Can you pronounce your sponsored child’s name?
- Do you think your sponsored child can pronounce your name?
- What do you love most about the person you are closest to in life?
- Can you name three ways, other than Child Sponsorship, that we use to help release children from poverty in Jesus’ name? If yes, name ‘em
- Why are you involved with Compassion International instead of another organization that offers similar programs?
- What’s normal about you?
We haven’t forgotten the questions you asked Dennis. We’ve just forgotten the answers. We’ll get ‘em to you eventually. Sorry for the delay.