For 16 years, I have worked in the customer service and contact center industry. Until coming to Compassion, my experience was strictly in the for-profit world. Over the years, I’ve personally handled or listened to thousands upon thousands of customer service calls. Taking payments, refunding payments, solving problems, causing problems, selling products, selling services, setting…
Author Archives for: Brad Barker (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Only God Could Bring These Results (1)
- keijo: God bless you in that big duty in your the works for glory to God joy to alot the children help and may you...
- Give a Gift in Jesus’ Name (3)
- Paula: This year we are changing Christmas traditions in our house. Our 6-yr old is learning the true reason why we...
- Choose One Word to Embody 2014 (2)
- Mike Stephens: I think mine will be “secon d” as in “go the second mile” as in “...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction