For 16 years, I have worked in the customer service and contact center industry. Until coming to Compassion, my experience was strictly in the for-profit world. Over the years, I’ve personally handled or listened to thousands upon thousands of customer service calls. Taking payments, refunding payments, solving problems, causing problems, selling products, selling services, setting…
Author Archives for: Brad Barker (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion (6)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Peggy! We do not have any events scheduled for Winston Salem or Greensboro at this time but feel...
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (55)
- Susan Sayler: George, thank you for your comment. Please email us at socialmedia@ compassion.c om for more informat...
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (7)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: In less than an hour I will meet Aunt Dorothy. ..to thank her so much…& #8230;she visited...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1693)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- Conversations with Alumni: What Not To Wear [VIDEO]
- Compassion Prepares for the Children of North Korea
- Conversations with Alumni: The Fan Factor [VIDEO]
- Poverty Tourism vs. Pilgrimage
- Conversations with Alumni: Welcome to the Future [VIDEO]
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion
- African Childhood: Beauty in Simplicity
- Growing Up Too Fast