We often get questions in our contact center regarding different holidays. Things like, “What are some holidays that are special to my child?” Or, “To be sensitive to my child’s culture and customs, are there things I shouldn’t talk about?”
Author Archives for: Brett Goodlin (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- You will Fall in Love with this Child – Guaranteed! (2)
- Jamie: This was so touching, made me cry! So beautiful. Thank you for sharing your sweet son’s story. God bless...
- Being a Sponsor is Not Easy (28)
- Teresa: It’s not always about money. Sometimes people cancel because they are struggling with emotional issues...
- Easter in Haiti (1)
- Susan Burger: I am very grateful to be able to read this as I am sponsoring a little girl from Haiti. I am always...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction