A fast, rhythmic sound comes from one small classroom. Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump. It’s a tailoring workshop where children between 11 and 16 years of age operate around 25 high-speed sewing and stitching machines.
Author Archives for: Rebeca Amado (subscribe)
Nov 18 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Nine Most Common Correspondence Questions (21)
- Pray for the Philippines (72)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Jenny! I appreciate your care and concern and for taking the time to ask how your child is doing! It...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction