A fast, rhythmic sound comes from one small classroom. Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump. It’s a tailoring workshop where children between 11 and 16 years of age operate around 25 high-speed sewing and stitching machines.
Author Archives for: Rebeca Amado (subscribe)
Nov 18 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Most Influential People in the World (5)
- World Malaria Day: Save a Family Through Malaria Prevention (1)
- Eddie Barack: The reality is that Malaria is a killer and the cause of poverty prevalence in Africa. If there is a...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1690)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction