Many companies have a dress code for their employees. Compassion does too, but it’s not what you’d typically think of as a dress code.
“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” – Colossians 3:12 (NIV)
And in this light, we commit to you:
- to honor Jesus Christ in all that we do
- to submit to the Word of God
- to NOT compromise the centrality of Christ in our messages and programs
- to treat children and their families with dignity and respect
- to tell the truth and communicate honestly and openly
- to align our thoughts, motivations, attitudes and actions with the ethical principles found in God’s word
Listen to Wess talk about the importance of demonstrating Godly character.