Every month we receive prayer requests from our country staff; prayer requests that we publish in our monthly prayer calendar, on compassion.com and as tweets.
Would you mind joining us in healing prayer for these sponsored children:
- Komol in Bangladesh, who is suffering from heart disease
- Soledad in Bolivia, who is waiting for a kidney transplant
- Jacob and Asish in East India, as they are suffering from malaria
- Miguel in Nicaragua, who has rheumatic fever
- Mukankusi in Rwanda, living with diabetes
If you leave your prayers as comments to this post, our country staff will be much encouraged. We’ll make sure they’re aware of the post.
And in cases where a child development center has a computer, the children and church partners will also know you are speaking to the Lord on their behalf.