Over the next two weeks, we’ll ask you a series of questions about poverty that we’d like you to answer … because that’s the point of asking questions – getting answers.
- We’ll post one question every weekday.
- There will be a total of 10 questions.
- Answers to the questions will be published on March 9.
- The person who answers the most questions correctly will get a Compassion magnet. Woo hoo! That’s big, isn’t it? It’s bound to keep you “attached” to this contest.
- If there is a tie, the winner will be determined by who is most metallic … actually the winner will be rigged (i.e., chosen by the Random Integer Generator.
- Don’t be afraid to take a wild guess, if you don’t know the answer.
The magnet looks like …