Last week we asked if you’d be interested in receiving a Compassion magazine for kids ages 8 to 12. Many of you said, “Absolutely!”
Because of your responses, we’re moving forward and mailing our first issue this January.
And now, we’re inviting your kids to submit the following materials for a chance to be published in the magazine.
We’d like your kids to:
- Write about something special they did for their sponsored child.
- Tell about a letter they received from their sponsored child. Or share pictures.
- Describe what they have learned from their sponsored child. For example, what kinds of homes do the children live in? What do they eat? What games do they play? What are they learning in school?
- Write a poem or draw a picture related to poverty and tell us what it means to them.
- Tell about creative ways to write to their sponsored child.
- If they have a recipe or craft from a country where Compassion works, send it our way.
- If they’ve visited their sponsored child, we’d love to hear the stories and see the pictures.
You can e-mail your materials to email@example.com or mail them to:
Attn: Magazine Editor
12290 Voyager Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
We’re excited to bring you this new magazine and excited to see the great material your kids will submit!