I credit God with using Compassion as an instrument in His hand to grow me up in the faith. Honestly, I cannot imagine where I would be spiritually if not for my involvement with Compassion and child advocacy. I suspect I would be wallowing away somewhere in pew wondering what God’s plan was and how…
Archives for: 1 Corinthians 1:27 (subscribe)
Jun 8 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (15)
- Pastor Albert Waswa: Amen
- Is Compassion a Trustworthy Organization? Are You Being Duped? (41)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Calvin! These are great questions, I am happy to clarify this for you. Each country that we...
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (14)
- Charles Ngowi: Dear Marcy, Receive greetings from Tanzania. I am the Field Communicatio ns Specialist from Compass...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction