The ministry that Compassion does around the world is development. And, just as in farming, we do what we do for the outcomes—the fruit—not for the activities themselves. A farmer doesn’t grow trees because it’s good to grow trees; he grows trees in order to get the apples. At Compassion, we don’t busy ourselves with…
Archives for: 1 Corinthians 3:6 (subscribe)
Jul 6 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Does My Sponsored Child Know My Name? (2)
- Judy Moyer: Today is my sponsored child, Eden’s birthday, August 1st…Sh e would like me to come to...
- Desperately Waiting for a Letter (15)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Ursula! Thank you for wanting to bless your girls’ siblings in such a tangible way! Their...
- Your Sponsored Child’s Most Prized Possession (18)
- Mary Ann: I agree with Susan. I don’t remember being told by Compassion not to say I love you. I am hoping that...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1654)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (347)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction