We sometimes fail to listen to advice because we are looking for the “right” person, someone of equal standing. We need to listen regardless of the speaker. Pride can hinder our ability to listen; humility has a way of enabling us to listen.
Archives for: 2 Kings 5:4 (subscribe)
Oct 22 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Is Compassion a Trustworthy Organization? Are You Being Duped? (41)
- Watch Children Get Sponsored in Real Time! (4)
- anyonomus: i am a correspondan t and the two rock!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction