We’ve heard so many sermons and we’ve been exposed to the Word of God for many years, but many of us still find that we are not growing as we should be. This happens because we don’t take any action and usually end up forgetting what He’s told us.
Archives for: 2 Timothy 3:16–17 (subscribe)
Oct 24 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Not Too Soon for Christmas (6)
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters (2)
- Jean Daniel: Excellent article to help sponsors understood more about their sponsored child’ s world. I have...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters
- Not Too Soon for Christmas
- Can We Defeat Poverty? (Infographic)
- How to Write Your Sponsored Child from Your Phone
- The Power of Storytelling
- Watch Children Get Sponsored in Real Time!
- Team Compassion Rides in the Courage Classic
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response