We’ve heard so many sermons and we’ve been exposed to the Word of God for many years, but many of us still find that we are not growing as we should be. This happens because we don’t take any action and usually end up forgetting what He’s told us.
Archives for: 2 Timothy 3:16–17 (subscribe)
Oct 24 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Is Compassion a Trustworthy Organization? Are You Being Duped? (30)
- Robert: Compassion maybe legitimate but I have witnessed first hand their blatant disregard for their sponsors money....
- Not-So-Sexy Ministry (5)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction