Our new president and CEO Santiago “Jimmy” Mellado shares about Achievement’s Shadow, the dark side that often comes in the wake of misguided achievement. He shares his own personal stories and some biblical truths that can help us keep the right perspective when pursuing achievement.
Archives for: Achievement (subscribe)
Oct 12 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Importance of Names (18)
- Compassion Alumni Maina and Wanjiru (3)
- Stacey: Interesting, thanks!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1652)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (347)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction