Angeliz lives in a tiny, dark structure on the side of a steep hill, with her great-grandmother. She does not live with her daddy, because he left her and her mommy. And she does not live with her mommy, because her mommy soon left her, too.
Archives for: Air1 (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Christmas in Ghana (4)
- What Reduces a Child to “Professional Beggar”? (6)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Shital! We help find sponsors for children who grew up in our program from age 9 and we work in 27...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction