Kaitlin was just a normal 16-year-old girl living in Alberta, Canada, when she was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor. So when the Children’s Wish Foundation approached her to make a wish — a wish that would bring just a little relief and light into a girl’s days that were marked by trial — her…
Archives for: Alberta (subscribe)
Jul 28 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Our prayer this week: Be merciful to all your precious children around the world, oh Lord, for they are in distress. (Psalm 31:9) 1 day ago
- Letter Writing Inspiration (10)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Carol! As you requested, I just sent you an email invite to the Second Friday Letter Writing Club on...
- Do You Make a Difference? (1)
- Tom: Praise God for His work – what an inspiration Mark, Fred & Sherrie are to our world.
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (15)
- Reva Gray: You are all wonderful and precious people. May the Lord Himself, Who is Willing and Able to deliver us,...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction