My new associate pastor caught me in the parking lot as I was leaving church one Sunday, with a beautiful vision of a radical message and a strong push for our upcoming Compassion Sunday. He even felt a holy “oughtness” from the Lord to offer a child packet from the pulpit and wait for a…
Archives for: Alecia Klauk (subscribe)
Sep 15 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- You will Fall in Love with this Child – Guaranteed! (2)
- Jamie: This was so touching, made me cry! So beautiful. Thank you for sharing your sweet son’s story. God bless...
- Being a Sponsor is Not Easy (28)
- Teresa: It’s not always about money. Sometimes people cancel because they are struggling with emotional issues...
- Easter in Haiti (1)
- Susan Burger: I am very grateful to be able to read this as I am sponsoring a little girl from Haiti. I am always...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction