I knew that she was a sweet little girl, but it wasn’t her face that told me so. Her face had a hard look, as if smiling was an indulgence; something reserved for close friends and family only. But the hardness in her face wasn’t a frown. It wasn’t unhappiness I saw there. It might…
Archives for: Ana Maria (subscribe)
May 1 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Rachel, Compassion works in 26 countries around the world and we value each and every child that is...
- When a Child Leaves Our Sponsorship Program (74)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Paul, please accept my sincere apologies if you felt you did not receive closure when your child...
- Christmas Tradition and Celebration in Colombia (8)
- nick: colombia**
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction