Though the degree of poverty varied and each family’s story was different, these people had one thing in common that day — they had hope. Hope that God heard their plea for help; hope that this would be the beginning of a brighter future for their children; and hope that the children they held in…
Archives for: Arat Kilo (subscribe)
Jun 8 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters (10)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hello Nancy! I am so sorry if it does not seem as if Joao is receiving your letters :(. I know it...
- 20 Letter-Writing Prompts You Can Use (21)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Teresa! That is a great question and thank you for wanting to maintain a healthy relations...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (192)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi there, Camille! As requested, I have sent you an invitation in your email that will add you to...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction