Having something to eat is a gift from God, especially in communities where food production meets only basic needs. When climate hazards happen, solidarity is the only thing that keeps the people of Burkina Faso hoping for better things.
Archives for: Barkoundba (subscribe)
Jul 20 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Nine Most Common Correspondence Questions (21)
- Pray for the Philippines (72)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Jenny! I appreciate your care and concern and for taking the time to ask how your child is doing! It...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction