Having something to eat is a gift from God, especially in communities where food production meets only basic needs. When climate hazards happen, solidarity is the only thing that keeps the people of Burkina Faso hoping for better things.
Archives for: Barkundba Child Development Center (subscribe)
Jul 20 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Is Compassion a Trustworthy Organization? Are You Being Duped? (30)
- Robert: Compassion maybe legitimate but I have witnessed first hand their blatant disregard for their sponsors money....
- Not-So-Sexy Ministry (5)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction