Beverly was not letting a few inconveniences get in the way of children being sponsored. After all, her toilet may have been temporarily out of order, but most of the children she was hoping to get sponsors for don’t even have a toilet.
Archives for: Beverly Yearwood (subscribe)
May 16 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- God Prepares Our Hearts to Answer His Call (3)
- Samantha: Thank you so much. He sounds like quite a gift from God. What a blessing to read.
- I Am One Life (1)
- Jennifer Wang: Wow, Kensi’ s love for these kids is absolutely heart-warmin g ~ you can see the glow on her...
- Ideas for Fun Items to Send to Your Sponsored Child (152)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Cathee, you’re so thoughtful! I want to encourage you that we will contact our sponsors by...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1699)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- How Do You Fight Human Trafficking?
- Conversations with Alumni: Proof That’s Real [VIDEO]
- I Am One Life
- Conversations with Alumni: What’s for Dinner? [VIDEO]
- Nothing But Trust
- Conversations with Alumni: What if I Don’t Write My Sponsored Child? [VIDEO]
- 5 Awesome Apps to Help Your Letter Writing
- Conversations with Alumni: What Not To Wear [VIDEO]