Sneha cried in a shrill voice from her room, “Please somebody save my daughter … he will kill us both!” Neighbors rushed over and broke open the door to find Sneha tied and drenched in kerosene. Her husband had tied her up with her 3-year-old daughter to be burned alive.
Archives for: bidi (subscribe)
Feb 16 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (4)
- Are You Ignoring Their Prayer Requests? (20)
- Susan Sayler: Hi KW! I can see how that could be concerning! I am sending you an email with all of the informat...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction