The normal quantity of platelets the human body has in the blood is between “150,000 and 400,000 per microliter (mcL).” Based on that fact, can someone live with only 9,000 platelets? The right answer in human power would be, no way!
Archives for: Bienaventurados del Amor Child Development Center (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Who Is Team Constellation? (4)
- marv: I called a few weeks ago and talked to some one with a Filipino accent… ; I wonder if it was someone from...
- “My World Turned Upside Down So I Could Live Right-side Up.” (16)
- Susan Sayler: What a wonderful testimony! Thank you so much for sharing God’s faithfulness in leading you to...
- What’s Your Word of the Year for 2013? (37)
- Juli Jarvis: Thanks for sharing — this will be eye-opening for sure!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction