We’ve noticed variations of this question – Can I stay in contact with my child if he or she graduates or leaves the sponsorship program? – popping up in several of our posts about letter-writing. So we approached our contact center to help answer it.
Archives for: Bill Dunigan (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- God Prepares Our Hearts to Answer His Call (1)
- Beth: Being a parent of a child with a disability can definitely teach you that God is in control! He brings you to...
- Why Do My Sponsored Child’s Letters Seem So Impersonal? (69)
- Emily: Something helpful I have noticed with my children is that at first the letters are more impersonal but as they...
- Giving a Gift to Your Sponsored Child: The Whys, Whats and Hows (89)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Laura! We cannot send hardcover books. However, I am happy to report that we are able send soft...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction