We’ve noticed variations of this question – Can I stay in contact with my child if he or she graduates or leaves the sponsorship program? – popping up in several of our posts about letter-writing. So we approached our contact center to help answer it.
Archives for: Bill Dunigan (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Developed-World Tantrums (18)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hello Natasha! Thank you so much for coming to us first with your inquiry :). We appreciate that you...
- 20 Letter-Writing Prompts About Food and Your Local Church (14)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction