In this chapel message, James Hansen, Vice President of Risk Management, talks about the Blue Corner, a reminder that God has commanded us to leave a corner for the poor. He shares why this concept is relevant to us today, and how to joyfully serve the poor with our individual Blue Corners.
Archives for: blue corner (subscribe)
Nov 3 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Our prayer this week: We know that the Lord secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy. (Psalm 140:12) 1 day ago
- Can We Defeat Poverty? (Infographic) (4)
- Not Too Soon for Christmas (2)
- Hannah H.: These are such great ideas!!! I’m saving them for next year… I’m about a year behind!...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction