In this chapel message, James Hansen, Vice President of Risk Management, talks about the Blue Corner, a reminder that God has commanded us to leave a corner for the poor. He shares why this concept is relevant to us today, and how to joyfully serve the poor with our individual Blue Corners.
Archives for: blue corner (subscribe)
Nov 3 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Why Do My Sponsored Child’s Letters Seem So Impersonal? (69)
- Emily: Something helpful I have noticed with my children is that at first the letters are more impersonal but as they...
- Giving a Gift to Your Sponsored Child: The Whys, Whats and Hows (89)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction