Twelve-year-old Fadilatou is one of the top five scholars of her age in all of Burkina Faso. She is the youngest child of the family, with six brothers and sisters. Because of her parents’ hospitality, they have received some of their nephews and nieces, along with their children, so the total number of people in…
Archives for: Bogodogo (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Nicaragua at a Glance (1)
- Mindy Rogers: Brianne, Wow…so me of these facts and stats are breaking my heart! I’m praying for God to...
- Ministry Highlight: Nicaragua (5)
- Heidi: I can’t wait to read the updates from the #compassionb loggers Nicaragua team this week! I keep...
- Kenya’s Maasai: Caught Between Two Worlds (3)
- Jeff Arnold: Amen Chris it is indeed a balancing act and one Compassion is committed to. I think working through the...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2872)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1631)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (390)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (381)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction