Beautiful landscapes, exotic food and historical monuments are not the only attractions that draw foreigners to Brazil. The image of a country full of beautiful, sexy, young women has been used for decades to attract tourists to the country of Carnival, which contributes to the growing number of tourists coming to Brazil seeking sexual…
Archives for: Centro Estudantil Bom Samaritano (subscribe)
Jan 13 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Power of a Letter (5)
- Elkanah Gitere: the sponsors experiences in Peru are quite encouraging. I thank God for the sponsor who encourage the...
- The Baby Elephant Rescuer (1)
- Jennifer Jafelice: That is amazing, Edwin! Elephants are magnificent animals – how wonderful you are there to...
- What Impact Does Giving a Family Gift Have in a Child’s Life? (34)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Julia! Thank you so much for your desire to bless your child’ s family despite your current...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction