December is a magical time in El Salvador. Right after the last September rains and the windy days of October and November, a cool breeze and fresh spring-like days fill the atmosphere, announcing that the dry season (usually called “summer”) is here, and suddenly everything is green, red and full of lights. It is…
Archives for: chirimol (subscribe)
Dec 24 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- God Prepares Our Hearts to Answer His Call (3)
- Samantha: Thank you so much. He sounds like quite a gift from God. What a blessing to read.
- I Am One Life (1)
- Jennifer Wang: Wow, Kensi’ s love for these kids is absolutely heart-warmin g ~ you can see the glow on her...
- Ideas for Fun Items to Send to Your Sponsored Child (152)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Cathee, you’re so thoughtful! I want to encourage you that we will contact our sponsors by...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1699)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- Conversations with Alumni: Proof That’s Real [VIDEO]
- I Am One Life
- Conversations with Alumni: What’s for Dinner? [VIDEO]
- Nothing But Trust
- Conversations with Alumni: What if I Don’t Write My Sponsored Child? [VIDEO]
- 5 Awesome Apps to Help Your Letter Writing
- Conversations with Alumni: What Not To Wear [VIDEO]
- Compassion Prepares for the Children of North Korea