According to the United Nation’s International Labor Organization, “Child labor is every work activity that children and adolescents do before turning 18 years old, that affects their physical, social, intellectual, psychological and moral development.” And poverty is a key contributor to the prevalence of child labor.
Archives for: Ciudadanos del Reino Student Center (subscribe)
Jun 9 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Share the Bible With Your Sponsored Children (9)
- You Can Copy These Sample Letters! (74)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Elizabeth! Yes, please write your child reference number and your sponsor number on any items you...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1652)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (346)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction