The word “brokenness” refers to the state of surrender and defeat we experience when hardship comes into our usually steady and painless life. No one enjoys the feeling of brokenness, but the powerful benefits it brings to our spiritual growth are immense.
Archives for: Claudia Longorio (subscribe)
Jan 11 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- New Mobile App: Carry Your Sponsored Child With You (36)
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (48)
- benson nyagiro okumu: i am apastor ministering twelve churches, three churches in kenya nine in uganda. i am taking...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- From Alcoholism to Economic Freedom
- Kenyan Resiliency: Wounded but Unbowed
- Second Friday Writing Club: Share Your World
- New Mobile App: Carry Your Sponsored Child With You
- From Farm to Table: What Safe Food Means to One Child
- TV Takes Easter Beyond Church Walls in Burkina Faso
- The Good News of Easter in Sri Lanka
- What Does Advocacy Look Like?