Christmas is that time of year when the news media loves to write about the great things you all are doing as sponsors and donors. A recent OC Register article talks about one donor in Southern California who has put a new “spin” on God’s command to be charitable to the poor and needy. He’s…
Archives for: clunker cars (subscribe)
Dec 10 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Christmas in Burkina Faso (2)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Alida! Typically in Burkina Faso, the times of hunger are in August and September.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (4)
- Susan Sayler: Athena, that sounds like an excellent idea! I bet Sudoku puzzles would be fun for him to try out!
- Contact Us (8)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Martha! It depends on the country and the relevant programs in your child’ s area. In...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction