The green leaves start to receive the first rays of the sun, leaving the darkness and cold of the night behind. It is 6 in the morning and the harvest looks ready – ready to be separated from the corn bush, ready to become part of a meal, and ready to be part of…
Archives for: Corinto (subscribe)
Feb 18 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- What’s Your Word of the Year for 2013? (36)
- Sandra Alba Firaben: When Jacob ran away from his enraged brother, he went to sleep in a land that seemed desolate....
- “My World Turned Upside Down So I Could Live Right-side Up.” (14)
- Carol Stine: I love your story! I sponsored a girl named Myomy from Bolivia for almost 10 years when her family...
- Give a Gift in Jesus’ Name (1)
- Christian James: Its a nice ideas about giving a gifts and ofcourse its diffidently from the heart. God Bless!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction