Uganda is often held up as a model for Africa in the fight against HIV and AIDS. Strong government leadership, broad-based partnerships and effective public education campaigns all contributed to a decline in the number of people living with HIV and AIDS in the 1990s.
Despite this impressive reduction in the spread of AIDS in…
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How Do You Fight Human Trafficking? (3)
- How Are Children Told That They Have Been Sponsored? (94)
- lisa cross: i have just had the pleasure and honor of sponsoring young rebecca. it truely warms and touches my heart...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1699)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- How Do You Fight Human Trafficking?
- Conversations with Alumni: Proof That’s Real [VIDEO]
- I Am One Life
- Conversations with Alumni: What’s for Dinner? [VIDEO]
- Nothing But Trust
- Conversations with Alumni: What if I Don’t Write My Sponsored Child? [VIDEO]
- 5 Awesome Apps to Help Your Letter Writing
- Conversations with Alumni: What Not To Wear [VIDEO]