Uganda is often held up as a model for Africa in the fight against HIV and AIDS. Strong government leadership, broad-based partnerships and effective public education campaigns all contributed to a decline in the number of people living with HIV and AIDS in the 1990s.
Despite this impressive reduction in the spread of AIDS in…
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Rachel, Compassion works in 26 countries around the world and we value each and every child that is...
- When a Child Leaves Our Sponsorship Program (74)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Paul, please accept my sincere apologies if you felt you did not receive closure when your child...
- Christmas Tradition and Celebration in Colombia (8)
- nick: colombia**
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction