Dave Eubank, founder of Free Burma Rangers, spoke during our chapel on July 27, 2011. Dave shared some of his first-hand experiences behind the Burmese border. You clearly hear his heart for the oppressed ethnic minorities in Burma (Myanmar) and learn about what is being done to help them.
Archives for: Dave Eubank (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Watch Children Get Sponsored in Real Time! (3)
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (13)
- Joseph Mayala: Hello Marcy, I was the Country Director for Compassion Internationa l Tanzania up to end of June 2014...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction