Dave Eubank, founder of Free Burma Rangers, spoke during our chapel on July 27, 2011. Dave shared some of his first-hand experiences behind the Burmese border. You clearly hear his heart for the oppressed ethnic minorities in Burma (Myanmar) and learn about what is being done to help them.
Archives for: Dave Eubank (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Our prayer this week: Be merciful to all your precious children around the world, oh Lord, for they are in distress. (Psalm 31:9) 2 days ago
- Letter Writing Inspiration (10)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Carol! As you requested, I just sent you an email invite to the Second Friday Letter Writing Club on...
- Do You Make a Difference? (1)
- Tom: Praise God for His work – what an inspiration Mark, Fred & Sherrie are to our world.
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (15)
- Reva Gray: You are all wonderful and precious people. May the Lord Himself, Who is Willing and Able to deliver us,...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction