Dave Eubank, founder of Free Burma Rangers, spoke during our chapel on July 27, 2011. Dave shared some of his first-hand experiences behind the Burmese border. You clearly hear his heart for the oppressed ethnic minorities in Burma (Myanmar) and learn about what is being done to help them.
Archives for: Dave Eubank (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- 10 Beautiful Photos of the World’s Favorite Transportation (1)
- Charles Ngowi: Thank you for opening my eyes afresh to see and appreciate the value of bicycle. We are so much used...
- 3 Easy Kids Crafts For Letters (6)
- Hannah H.: I love the idea of asking our sponsored kids to send verses to us!!! Such great ideas! Thanks!
- Would You Adopt a Child Who Is HIV-positive? (11)
- jennifer bramwell: Yes yes yes me and my husband are considering our 6 adopted child to be a HIV + child
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1659)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction