Chuck McGinty, our International Program Senior Director, focuses on our holistic child development model of starting early, developing, discipling, equipping for life, and finishing well. He shares some inspiring “It Works” stories to illustrate how it all comes together.
Archives for: discipleship (subscribe)
Oct 13 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (15)
- Pastor Albert Waswa: Amen
- Is Compassion a Trustworthy Organization? Are You Being Duped? (41)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Calvin! These are great questions, I am happy to clarify this for you. Each country that we...
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (14)
- Charles Ngowi: Dear Marcy, Receive greetings from Tanzania. I am the Field Communicatio ns Specialist from Compass...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction