When the water plant in Colta Monjas Alto stopped working, everybody in the community started to drink piped water that wasn’t treated at all. Little by little, the Colta Monjas Alto inhabitants, especially the children, started to get ill.
Archives for: Divine Promise Evangelical Church (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion (4)
- Poverty Tourism vs. Pilgrimage (1)
- Bri McKoy: This was such an excellent article and I love the perspective! Thank you for sharing. Grateful!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1693)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction