If I cared, I’d be more like Bono or Mother Teresa or even Wess Stafford — someone with influence and name recognition, someone with a story. If I cared, I’d do more, right? If I cared, I’d dedicate my life to serving the poor — as their champion, as their savior.
Archives for: emotional poverty (subscribe)
May 14 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (5)
- The Most Influential People in the World (5)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Eddie! I am excited to hear that you would like to help with spread the word about our ministry....
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1690)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction