Names are important. They have power. They define us. They’re more than a bunch of letters grouped together to sound pleasant to the ear. Names are more than a convenience allowing us to talk to each other. Names are a gift from God. They contain His power. They define things. They define us.
Archives for: Ephesians 5:8 (subscribe)
Jun 25 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Spending the Day with a Former Sponsored Child (1)
- Deb L: This is SO encouraging. We sponsor a lad in Kenya who is working so hard at school although living in...
- What Happens When a Child Isn’t Sponsored? (8)
- Kelly: We just sponsored a child last month who had been waiting 552 days. That just broke my heart, I couldn...
- Out of the Mouths of Babes (4)
- Donna: My 16 year old boy in Peru said in his last letter … “I have new teachers who are very grumpy, but...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (379)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction