As the scripture says, it is a message to obey, not just listen to. The message we received, the Word of God, was created to be obeyed, not merely listened to, just like phones were created to be tools for communication between people, not as decorative items just to look at.
Archives for: Ericko Steven Tandayu (subscribe)
Oct 23 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (5)
- The Most Influential People in the World (5)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Eddie! I am excited to hear that you would like to help with spread the word about our ministry....
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1690)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction