Twelve-year-old Fadilatou is one of the top five scholars of her age in all of Burkina Faso. She is the youngest child of the family, with six brothers and sisters. Because of her parents’ hospitality, they have received some of their nephews and nieces, along with their children, so the total number of people in…
Archives for: Fadilatou (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Power of Pity (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Belle! If you’re having trouble logging into your online account, please email us at...
- A Sponsor’s Letter: From Gayle to Her Child (67)
- Kathy DeLucio: This is a great video! I have been a sponsor for 15 years and honestly had no idea of the steps...
- Will My Name Be Called Today? (28)
- Emilee: I have just become a Corresponden t Sponsor to a little girl in Honduras. I have only been sponsoring her for...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2902)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1675)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction