As sponsors you are held in high esteem by the staff in our Ghana office, by the staff of our church partners, and among all the children in the child development centers. Compassion would not be Compassion without you. The children would not have the lives they have without your response to Jesus. We in…
Archives for: Faith Baptist Community Church Child Development Center (subscribe)
Aug 17 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes (1)
- Yvonne Reynolds: Some of the things our little Eduardo (he is from Mexico and just turned 7 last month) has asked: I...
- What Happens When a Child Isn’t Sponsored? (6)
- Shaina Moats: Hey Sharon! We do our best to find sponsors for children as quickly as possible, but some children do...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (74)
- Yvonne Reynolds: Courtney, congratulati ons on being a new sponsor! Hope you enjoy finding some new ideas to send to...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction