$38 a month. That’s how much it costs to sponsor a child through Compassion, which is more than the price of sponsorship at other organizations. The difference sometimes leads to questions such as: What does my child get each month for $38?” (i.e., how are our programs run and what do we deliver), and “Where…
Archives for: financial information (subscribe)
Jun 21 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion (6)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Peggy! We do not have any events scheduled for Winston Salem or Greensboro at this time but feel...
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (55)
- Susan Sayler: George, thank you for your comment. Please email us at socialmedia@ compassion.c om for more informat...
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (7)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: In less than an hour I will meet Aunt Dorothy. ..to thank her so much…& #8230;she visited...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1693)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- Conversations with Alumni: What Not To Wear [VIDEO]
- Compassion Prepares for the Children of North Korea
- Conversations with Alumni: The Fan Factor [VIDEO]
- Poverty Tourism vs. Pilgrimage
- Conversations with Alumni: Welcome to the Future [VIDEO]
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion
- African Childhood: Beauty in Simplicity
- Growing Up Too Fast