Consider the story of Elisha and the Shunammite woman in 2 Kings 4. Scripture says that she was a wealthy, married woman who blessed Elisha with meals and a place to stay. For her reward, God miraculously gave her a son of her own.
Archives for: Florence Amponsah (subscribe)
Jun 4 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Nicaragua at a Glance (1)
- Mindy Rogers: Brianne, Wow…so me of these facts and stats are breaking my heart! I’m praying for God to...
- Ministry Highlight: Nicaragua (5)
- Heidi: I can’t wait to read the updates from the #compassionb loggers Nicaragua team this week! I keep...
- Kenya’s Maasai: Caught Between Two Worlds (3)
- Jeff Arnold: Amen Chris it is indeed a balancing act and one Compassion is committed to. I think working through the...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2872)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1631)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (390)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (381)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction