Compassion employees, volunteer workers, church partners, and program sponsors work together purposefully to improve the lives of impoverished children—to restore hope, alleviate despair, nourish bodies, and most importantly, teach them about Jesus’ love.
Archives for: Gael Stuart Phaneuf (subscribe)
Feb 29 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Desperately Waiting for a Letter (6)
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (160)
- Jennifer Rikard: I would LOVE to be a pinner!!! This gets me soooo excited!! http://www.p interest.com /jennifer...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1644)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction