God is a true and great Heavenly Father, but it takes an earthly father/father-figure – or in some cases a diligent mother – to help kids know about God’s love. We are the hands and feet of God the Father, and called to share His love with His little ones all around the world.
Archives for: Geoff Peters (subscribe)
Jun 10 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (18)
- Pastor Albert Waswa: May God bless all that take care and support orphans and widows.You are not doing to me but to...
- Will My Name Be Called Today? (21)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction