Poverty tries to suffocate those who are caught by it. Realizing that we are made in God’s image and that we are nothing less than the crown of His creation completely changes the way we face our obstacles. Understanding that God loves us is the first step to overcoming poverty.
Archives for: Gilberto (subscribe)
Sep 9 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- New Mobile App: Carry Your Sponsored Child With You (38)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Wendy! Not yet but we are working on that edition so stay tuned!
- 11 Awesome Pictures of Dogs Around the World (1)
- Julie: I love this story. As someone who loves animals, particularly – dogs! I couldn’ ;t help but fall in...
- Christian Blog on Child Poverty: Ground Rules for Leaving Comments (2)
- Rudolf Lolowang: Yes. I agree with the rules
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- 11 Awesome Pictures of Dogs Around the World
- From Alcoholism to Economic Freedom
- Kenyan Resiliency: Wounded but Unbowed
- Second Friday Writing Club: Share Your World
- New Mobile App: Carry Your Sponsored Child With You
- From Farm to Table: What Safe Food Means to One Child
- TV Takes Easter Beyond Church Walls in Burkina Faso
- The Good News of Easter in Sri Lanka