Diane Elliot, an author, professional photographer, and business administrator of Wauconda, Illinois, willingly takes on the title of mother to children who have never had their own.
Archives for: Global Orphan Crisis (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (14)
- India Sponsor Tour (5)
- Reva Gray: Susan, I know you posted this a couple of years ago, but I would love to hear anything that you want to...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1659)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction