In a developing city in south-central Philippines there is a peculiar little town called Abkasa. It is cut off from the rest of the main city by a single dusty road that is narrow and very bumpy, a couple of kilometers through tall sugar cane.
Archives for: God’s Special Gift Student Center (subscribe)
Dec 14 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- You will Fall in Love with this Child – Guaranteed! (2)
- Jamie: This was so touching, made me cry! So beautiful. Thank you for sharing your sweet son’s story. God bless...
- Being a Sponsor is Not Easy (28)
- Teresa: It’s not always about money. Sometimes people cancel because they are struggling with emotional issues...
- Easter in Haiti (1)
- Susan Burger: I am very grateful to be able to read this as I am sponsoring a little girl from Haiti. I am always...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction