With the support of our staff, Fausta pushed on and tried her best to excel. However, when her Primary Leaving Examinations results came back, she had failed. It was then that Fausta made a decision to discontinue formal education despite Compassion’s willingness to pay her school fees. She decided instead to train in tailoring.
Archives for: gomesis (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How Do You Fight Human Trafficking? (3)
- How Are Children Told That They Have Been Sponsored? (94)
- lisa cross: i have just had the pleasure and honor of sponsoring young rebecca. it truely warms and touches my heart...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1699)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- Compassion Internship: A Summer Well Spent
- How Do You Fight Human Trafficking?
- Conversations with Alumni: Proof That’s Real [VIDEO]
- I Am One Life
- Conversations with Alumni: What’s for Dinner? [VIDEO]
- Nothing But Trust
- Conversations with Alumni: What if I Don’t Write My Sponsored Child? [VIDEO]
- 5 Awesome Apps to Help Your Letter Writing