With the support of our staff, Fausta pushed on and tried her best to excel. However, when her Primary Leaving Examinations results came back, she had failed. It was then that Fausta made a decision to discontinue formal education despite Compassion’s willingness to pay her school fees. She decided instead to train in tailoring.
Archives for: gomesis (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Rachel, Compassion works in 26 countries around the world and we value each and every child that is...
- When a Child Leaves Our Sponsorship Program (74)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Paul, please accept my sincere apologies if you felt you did not receive closure when your child...
- Christmas Tradition and Celebration in Colombia (8)
- nick: colombia**
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction