With the support of our staff, Fausta pushed on and tried her best to excel. However, when her Primary Leaving Examinations results came back, she had failed. It was then that Fausta made a decision to discontinue formal education despite Compassion’s willingness to pay her school fees. She decided instead to train in tailoring.
Archives for: gomesis (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Your Sponsored Child’s Most Prized Possession (19)
- Hillary: I didn’t realize how much they treasured the letters, I’m so humbled and will definitely write...
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (14)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Jimmy! If your stationary/c ards don’t fit in the envelopes we provide, feel free to send...
- You will Fall in Love with this Child – Guaranteed! (3)
- OrganizedGeorge: Thank you for sharing Judah’ s story. My 5- and 8-year-olds watched this with me and are...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1659)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction